La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX
We do not ship this product in North America
The La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX is a technical and lightweight boot designed for Via Ferrata, trekking, and glacial travel.
One of the standout features of the Aequilibrium ST GTX is its exceptional comfort. The soft snow guard on the tongue and innovative construction of the Double Heel™ heel provide excellent walkability and reduce muscle fatigue. The heel's double-wedge rear geometry increases the boot's braking effect downhill and allows for smoother rolling. Additionally, the Aequilibrium's durable outsole/midsole package features an external Rubber Guard™ shell construction and internal foam material, creating exaggerated cushioning and comfort.
With its ergonomic shape, the Aequilibrium ST GTX provides a precise fit and improved control when tackling tricky sections of the mountain. It features a semi-cramponable midsole and Vibram® SpringLug Tech tread with Impact Brake System lugs make it adaptable to hard rock surfaces.
Whether you're navigating a Via Ferrata or trekking across glacial terrain, the La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX is the ultimate choice for comfort, durability, and performance.
- Uppers: Water-repellent high-tenacity Nylon 60.6 with abrasion resistant zones Honey Comb Guard
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Insole: Carbon loaded nylon
- Midsole: None
- Sole: Vibram® SpringLug Tech rubber and PU foam inner lining
- Weight: 630 g (1/2 pair)
- Boot Type - B2 (Semi-Automatic)
- Snow guard in soft fabric
- Gusseted tongue for maximum wearing comfort
- Ergonomic, enveloping and precise shape with TPU shells integrated in the toe and heel to reinforce the uppers
- 3D Flex System Evo™ directional joint with shaped ankle and protected by an anti-abrasion TPU layer: allows better control of the support and perfect mobility of the ankle
- Uppers in HoneyComb Guard™ fabric with mono-burr wire reinforcements and TPU anti-abrasion film for protection and enhanced lightweight
- Hook fastening at the top, webbing at the bottom with lower anti-chafing gaiter for use with crampons
- Semi-crampon midsole compatible with semi-automatic crampons in case of ice or snow