Grivel Daisy Chain EVO
The Grivel Daisy Chain EVO is an individually stitched and rated loop daisy chain, which is far safer than the traditional sling daisies on the market. The traditional daisy chain pocket failures are eliminated by using loops which are each individually rated to 23kN (the same level of protection as your carabiners and quickdraws), compared to the 3kN of traditional daisy chain loops, making it far safer for setting up belays. Being able to clip anywhere along the length also makes it easy to modify your position and equalise the belay without risking unclipping or having slack in the system. It uses extra hardwearing Dyneema webbing and meets CE/UIAA sling regulations.
- Can be attached to a harness using a double or a single cow hitch (double is recommended)
- Each loop has sewn ends for smoother sliding
- Materials: Dyneema, Polyester
- Certification: CE EN 566, UIAA 104
- Length: 125 cm
- Weight: 101 g without carabiner