Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
The Patagonia Womens Triolet Jacket is a go anywhere jacket with complete weather protection.
It is constructed from a durable 3 layer Gore-Tex fabric which is 100% recycled and features a membrane between the tough outer layer and robust inner lining as well as a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. It is breathable, waterproof and windproof so will have you covered in any conditions.
The Womens Triolet Jacket has a female specific cut, 2 way adjustable hood which is helmet compatible, cord lock system for quick adjustment, internal mesh pocket, high external handwarmer pockets which can be used with a harness or pack, low bulk zips and full reach underarm panels for mobility.
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable 3 layer Gore-Tex fabric
- Helmet compatible Optimal Visibilty hood with laminated visor
- Touch Point System with cord locks on hood and hem for quick, easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels for freedom of movement without moving the waistline
- Harness and pack compatible pockets and pit zips with low bulk Slim Zips
- Low profile gusset cuffs create water tight wrist seal
- DWR finish
-Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 40 denier Gore-Tex with 70 denier Gore-Tex reinforcements
-Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved