Max Climbing One Arm Trainer + 2 Handles
The one arm trainer hangs from one rope, and by keeping the board horizontal while training, you can maximize the efficiency and achieve the best training results. With the option to change the position of the rope, you have the option of increasing the strength needed in your chosen arm, and decrease the strength needed by the other. Furthermore, by moving the rope away from the centre of the board, you can gradually increase the difficulty of hanging or pulling up on the One Arm Trainer.
- Gradually increase and monitor your strength!
- The pegs give you immediate feedback on your progress day-to-day!
- No crimp, sloper, pinch or jug will be left unchallenged
- The basic handles, cones, cylinders, and even the Maxgrip or Maxgrip Hybrid can be used to cross train your grip strength!
- Train Anywhere!
- It's easy to bring the One Arm Trainer to the gym, crag, park, or even a friend's house!
- The rubberwood we use for these products is from a completely sustainable source! Currently, rubber plantation trees are harvested for wood after they complete the latex producing cycle, when they are 25 to 30 years old.
- When the latex yields become extremely low, the trees are then felled, and new trees are usually planted. This makes rubberwood 'eco-friendly' because the wood is harvested from a renewable source.
- One arm trainer (wood) + selected holds
- 1 rope + rope length adjuster
- How To Use The One Arm Trainer